The service is billed monthly, according to the number of invoices issued during the previous month:
- Between 0 and 100 invoices: €9.99 excluding VAT
- Between 101 and 200 invoices: €19.99 excluding VAT
- Between 201 and 300 invoices: €29.99 excluding VAT
- 301 invoices or more: €39.99 excluding VAT
The customer advice option is non-binding and costs €15.99 excluding VAT per month.
There is no commitment period, and you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on “unsubscribe”.
Go to octopiabilling.axelor.com and create an account. Fill in your company’s details for issuing invoices. Enter your API details (they are automatically generated and available in Settings > Your personal and banking data > Connection settings). You are now registered with Octopia Billing Services.
- Complete the GRC decision tree pre-filled by us, covering the majority of post-purchase use cases you may encounter
- We personalise the decision tree by specifying the approaches specific to your activity
- You agree to delegate the management of your customer relations
- We handle customer claims on your behalf from your vendor platform, and send you a monthly activity report
Absolutely, we send you a monthly activity report that shows you the main KPIs, and you retain access to the sales channels if you want to look at your customers’ messages.